Saturday, January 26, 2013

When You Wish Upon A Star

Star Light, Star Bright,
First Star I see tonight,
Wish I may, wish I might
Have the wish, I wish tonight!

Is there anything more beautiful than the first star you see in the night sky?  It's nature's way of wrapping up a bad day, the sign to wind down and relax.  I remember belting out horrifically singing that poem as a child with my sister.  I believe that it was my mother's way of getting us to calm down before bed.  Every time that I need to take a break for my night, looking up and seeing stars has always reminded me of that great universe, and puts my problems into perspective.

*These posts are designed to get people to remember and appreciate the little things in life, to step back and see the big picture.*

No comments:

Post a Comment