Saturday, February 16, 2013

Surprise, I'm 22!

This is a shoutout to my crazy, loud,  loving family!  Thanks for my surprise birthday party : ) It is wonderful to know that I have a support system that many people in my situation lack.  Cupcakes and tea parties are always appreciated, especially when I get to keep the paper plates and napkins the gorgeous tea set.



Thank-you Casey and Captain Zach, for entertaining me for 2 hours and bringing me over to the party!








Thanks for the decorations Mama, Gikki, and Auntie JP!













Special shoutout to Captain Zach for my cupcake puzzle, I've already started working on it bud, but I think I need your help!










(Me, opening the puzzle--definitely loved the cupcake wrapping paper and cupcake card!)









I especially loved the birthday cake!  Lemon poppyseed, raspberry cheesecake filling, whipped frosting and white chocolate shavings... delicious.  Once again, thanks fam, looking forward to July '13 and our summer family reunion : )  Don't forget your sunglasses, Grandpa! ;)







And the last thank-you goes out to this wonderful woman:








Without whom, this party wouldn't have happened.  Your courage never ceases to amaze me and I'm blessed to call you my aunt <3 data-blogger-escaped-div="" data-blogger-escaped-love="" data-blogger-escaped-you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment