Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friends, Chinese, and Edible Art

It's the little things that we take for granted. For instance, I enjoyed an all-you-can-eat buffet tonight with an old friend. I'm lucky that I have friends who want to get together for chopsticks (and every fried food imaginable). I'm lucky that DT has this ability to make me smile regardless of what's happening in life. Dessert didn't taste very good tonight, silver-lining: I have a friend who can make accidental edible art by smashing coffee tainted brownies with her fingers. Enjoy:

Not kidding, this actually landed in this position (after being nearly flung off the plate by an overzealous DT).

2 comments:

  1. I would say it was inedible art...even though I ate my entire piece, it tasted horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! That's a different way of thinking about it! : )

      Delete