Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What's In Your Kitchen: Pantry

It's the time again!  What time is it? Game Time! It's What's In Your Kitchen: Pantry Edition!  Without further adieu, here are my staples in the pantry.

Oils / Dressings / Condiments
 I like to keep a spare of all my condiments etc. in the pantry at all times.  It's helpful so that I don't have to run to the store in the middle of making dinner.

- Soy Slender Chocolate Milk
- Almond-Coconut Milk
- Chi Latte Concentrate
- Classico Pesto
- Jar of jalapeños
- Lime juice
- Lemon juice
- Sriracha
- A1 Steak Sauce
- Ketchup
- Hellmann's Light Mayo
- Applesauce
- Honey Mustard
- Olive Oil

Baking Ingredients
- Sugar
- Powered Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Gluten Free Flour Mix
- Brown Rice Flour
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Strips
- Dried Fruits (Craisins, Raisins, Mango, Apple, Coconut)
- Cocoa Powder

Canned Goods
I typically try to stay away from canned goods due to the increased sodium content.  If I do happen to use canned goods, I make sure to rinse them off before consumption.
- Black Beans (both dried and canned)
- Tuna (in pouches)
- Soups (any soup with rice as a good lazy meal)

Grains
- Brown Rice
- Cous-cous
- Quinoa
- Steel Cut Oats
- Assorted Gluten Free Pastas

Nuts (A great quick snack)
- Almonds
- Pine Nuts (for pesto sauce)
- Pistachios

That's pretty much it for me!  What's in your pantry?

No comments:

Post a Comment